Best friend and brother

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OLDMAN5050

Passed Away May 15, 2019
In Memoriam
My brother and best friend passed away. We were only 18 months apart and I was attached at his hip through out childhood. He never complained of taking little brother along. He was a great husband, father to his children, He was my protector, hero and best friend, His memorial service is Friday and don't know how I will hold up.. I visited him last week and knew he wouldn't' be alive much longer. Cancer is a horrible thing for anyone to suffer through, he never complained and said " after seeing the little children at the cancer treatment facility I have nothing to complain about". He will forever be remembered by his family and students in karate class.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

duncsuss

My condolences; losing a close family member is a hard blow.

There's no law that says you have to bear this stoically -- give yourself permission to feel how you feel, and to act accordingly.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
My thoughts are with you and your family. Events like these point out what is most important to us.

My condolences.

Sorry to hear of your loss... I lost my little brother in 1963 when he was just 13... he was born with cerebral palsy.... I spent a lot of my teen years taking care of him while my mom worked. I still miss him.... 55 years from now, you'll still remember your brother and friend and all the good times you had... He may be gone, but only in body, not in spirit or your memories.

turncrazy43

David, so very sorry to hear about your terrible loss. Lost my father to cancer, it is a terrible killer.

My prayers go out to you and your family for your loss.

Turncrazy43

Oldfolks

Very sorry for your loss. I understand your feelings. My younger sister has been fighting cancer and now they have found something in her head they are concerned about. I think it's harder on the family than it is the patient. God bless and keep you in his arms as you and your family go through this.

PenPal

As a recovering Cancer family ie my wife and myself both understand being in the line up with so many others for treatment Cancer is serious and debilitating. I never had a brother and so your sentiments of your brother resonated with me. You have so much good to remember and cherish. All the best mate.

Peter.

WriteON

So sorry to hear. I lost mine to cancer(1996). I try to stay close to his son. He was 13 when his dad died. I'm thankful for the good times. He was my hero.

ghansen4

So sorry for your loss. I truly believe that you will see your brother again and it will be a joyous reunion.

jttheclockman

I am so sorry to read this. Please accept my condolences to you David and your entire family. May he Rest In Peace and be with God.

Top Bottom