Berea Hardwoods Bombardment of E-mails

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

Has anyone else noticed and is getting a little annoyed with the recent increase in e-mails from Berea Hardwoods? For the past 4-5 weeks I have been getting 4-5 e-mails a week & in some cases the same sales notice as the the e-mail I had received earlier in the week. Its time to unsubscribe.

Wade

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

I don't mind at all. It kinda show they care and want my business. I don't recall ever getting the same mail I might have but that happens with other email lists I am on usually because I signed up twice for some strange reason. Speaking of signing up, if you are getting emails from them you must have signed up for them, and can always unsubscribe.

magpens

Yes, I have noticed, but I am not annoyed. . They are offering some good prices on some things I would like to try.

But their website needs some sprucing up ... searching for products which I KNOW they sell sometimes gets a null result

TonyL

I do not mind, but I unsubscribed months ago when I noticed an erosion in the quality of some of their kits and finishes. Mal, if you are please with something that you tried, please PM me. Thank you.

magpens

Tony ...

Will do. . I also have recently begun to feel concern about those issues .

gtriever

I've also noticed that, and it's also becoming an issue with PSI. I just ordered their Starter Kit for Purse Hangers (wifey wanted me to try them) and all four of them have bad finishes.

magpens

Art (and Tony),

You wrote:

I've also noticed that, and it's also becoming an issue with PSI. I just ordered their Starter Kit for Purse Hangers (wifey wanted me to try them) and all four of them have bad finishes.

I found right from my "beginning of days" in 2010, that I have to be extremely selective about which PSI kits to use, and now also Berea.

I try quite a few as they come on the market but very few "stand the test". . The old "stand-bys" like the Berea Sierra (I like the "Elegant" versions) seem to be still OK, thankfully.

So maybe this has started to become a wider phenomenon across the industry.

Like Tony, I stick to the readily available Dayacom kits as much as possible. . It's a pity that more of their kits are not easily available.

.... (we are drifting away from the OP topic so I guess these thoughts should be the subject of a new thread ) ....

Last edited:

magpens

Art (and Tony),

You wrote:

I found right from my "beginning of days" in 2010, that I have to be extremely selective about which PSI kits to use, and now also Berea.

I try quite a few as they come on the market but very few "stand the test". . The old "stand-bys" like the Berea Sierra (I like the "Elegant" versions) seem to be still OK, thankfully.

So maybe this has started to become a wider phenomenon across the industry.

Like Tony, I stick to Dayacom kits as much as possible.

.... (the discussion is drifting away from the OP so these thoughts probably should go in a new thread) ....

Top Bottom