Been away awhile

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

airrat

Hey all,

Been away awhile from the boards. Working 2 jobs now. Have not had a full day off in 2 months. The baby is due in a couple of weeks. I hope to get back soon. I have turned a pen in 2 months.

I have been cutting down corian and wood for the Az turn-a-thon and to sell. Will work on getting that going soon.

Hope everyone is doing well.

cya soon
Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

Been wondering where you've been. It's starting to cool down enough to think about getting a good day of turning in. When you get some time we'll visit this again. With a baby coming I'm sure the time will only be shorter though. Keep in touch.

PenWorks

I can offer up my place for a November 5th Date, that is a Saturday. Plenty of room for turning, nobody within 10 ac to bother us. What were you guys thinking ??

airrat

The baby is due the end of Oct first of Nov. Any plans for that time for me are up in the air. I am still trying to get the corian cut that I was planning on donating (for freedom pens) for people to turn. Right now I have some 1 x 1/2 x 6 that will need to be glued together to make 1" square. I am going to cut some 1/2 x 1/2 asap. I will work on getting some done after work this am. I might also have some wood to throw in that was given to me. Nothing special like burls but some interesting ones.

Who all would be interested in this. Guess we need to get a list going so we know quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom