Bash-It-On : A year long activity

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Bash-It-On : A year long activity IS FINALLY OVER - PICTURE NOW POSTED

You can follow the progression of the packages by the color code of the names:
Green has received the package and has forwarded it to the name I sent them
Orange is the next one in line to receive the package.

**************************************************************************************************
You might remember a post I made earlier about Pencaching -
http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40151
Well, about two weeks late, but better late than never.
It will work like this. I will take names for the rest of February or the first 30 that sign up.
After the signup period, I will start it off by mailing a small USPS Flat Rate Priority box with numerous (as much as I can cram) pen turning related items to one person on the list. They may take out as much of what was sent as they want, but they would have to replace it with just as many similar items. Example, you take 2 pen kits and 5 blanks, you have to replace them with 2 pen kits and 5 blanks from your stock. The only request that it be replaced with something of approximately equal or greater value than what you took
I will send you a name and address to send it to. No one will know to whom the package goes until I send them the name. You must send it on to the next person via Priority Mail within 48 hours. After we go through the list, the last person would send it to me.
This is open to our International members as well. If you prefer not to be assigned an international address to mail to, please let me know when you sign up and I'll send you a domestic address.
I'm guessing shipping time between domestic participants will be 3 days and 8 days for international participants. Please remember this will only work if everyone mails the package in a timely manner. Please try to get the package back in the mail within 48 hours of receiving it. Hopefully the USPS will not lose the package somewhere along the way. The only cost to you will be postage.
I will also ask that you post in this thread when you receive the package and when you mail it. This will help me keep tabs on it.

To sign up, you can post here, but PLEASE DO NOT post your mailing address, PM me your address and IAP screen name.

Hopefully we can keep this going and be complete about Bash time next year.

If there is enough interest, I may start a second package.

UPDATE Jan 30
Here is the list for Package #1
Rjwolf3
Jimofsanston

Johnkofi
Lulanrt
Hdbblue
me2cyclops
StatProf
Verne
rej19
dntrost
JohnU
Sparhawk
nava1uni
TurnedAround
Blind_Squirrel - ???? Still around????
Flyingmelon
Crashmph
Ned B - ???? Still around???
PenTurnerfromMaine
Harley2001
TurnCrazy
GoodTurns
Philbaldwin - waiting on box 1

Here is the list for Package #2
ken69912001
pssherman
MikeMcM1956
LEAP
Altaciii
NewLondon88
ericw95
Mr Vic
Rarest wood
1080Wayne
Wolftat
hunter-27
Rangertrek
THarvey
polarbear1
Randy_
AKBeaver
Arjudy
USAFVET98
Rusalka
Manny

If you sent me a PM and your name is not on the list, Please PM me again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom