Bash around the corner! Shop pictures needed!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

One of the Birthday Bash contests this year will be "Match the Shop" and I need a picture of your shop to make it work!

If you would like to have a chance at fame, glory, admiring glances and maybe even a prize just for submitting a pic, send me a picture of your shop. I will pick pics to be included in a matching contest during the Bash.

Over the next couple of weeks, when you have had a chance to clean up (OR NOT!), take a picture or two of your shop.

Please also include a pic of a pen that you have posted to IAP over the last year to use for hints.

Pictures, along with your IAP name, should be sent to shopshots@yahoo.com.

Thanks for playing!
Jon

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

Do I have to clean the shop first? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

completely optional! I took a pic of mine when it was clean (once a year, whether it needs it or not!), that's what made me think of this as a contest idea. It may help with ID if we can see from the accumulation that the shop belongs to someone who only turns wood or only plastic!

jcm71

Darn, if I sent you a pic, OSHA would probably shut me down for all the safety violations. You do what you can in the space you got, which ain't much.

bitshird

Darn, if I sent you a pic, OSHA would probably shut me down for all the safety violations. You do what you can in the space you got, which ain't much.

Heck, don't worry about the OSHA inspector, we have one hanging in the drying room, I figure if a Snake Skin can be cast and made into a pen so can OSHA twerps.
he was hard to skin, I thought they would have been fed better.

DurocShark

Heck, don't worry about the OSHA inspector, we have one hanging in the drying room, I figure if a Snake Skin can be cast and made into a pen so can OSHA twerps.
he was hard to skin, I thought they would have been fed better.

It rubs the lotion on the skin...

moke

Awesome Idea---I will clean and participate for sure. Many websites have a "show off you shop" section. Hey Jeff.....Could we make this a bonefide Forum?

GoodTurns

Thanks for playing! Think you can get your hands on a decent camera? :wink:

There is a shop photos section in the photo library.

moke

I have seen that section Jon, it just seems sort of buried and difficult to use efficiently. It was just a thought, maybe not practical, I had noticed Lumberjocks has an awsome shop section. And I will see if I can borrow a camera...my wife might have one...or ten....

GoodTurns

A big THANK YOU to all who submitted pictures! As the rules and regulations develop, I have had to narrow down the number of shops in the game. If yours is not among the pictures selected, please don't take it personally! I had quite a selection to work from but will only be using 15 for the contest. Again, thanks to all who provided pictures, hope you have fun playing the game!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Here a teaser of my shop I may have updated it since then but you can still use it.

Here you see us forging the parts for my cnc mill.

blacksmith.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom