BAHAMAS WOODTURNERS CONVENTION

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

I posed similar question about the desert woodturning roundup and got zero responses.
Next year we are having a symposium here in AZ and nobody said they were planning on coming. http://www.desertwoodturningroundup.com/ For the demonstrators and the money it will be hard to beat. Not too mention weather here in Feburary.[8D]

JimGo

Tony, are you offering up your home to us too? [:D] I've never been to the Bahamas, and it sounds like a good excuse to go. Just depends on the time of year.

Kevin, with your signature block, is it any wonder we don't want to join you?!?!?
[;)][8D]

dubdrvrkev

Mike, it is one of the better priced symposiums actually. Specially considering all that comes in that price, I hear that EVIT may have salons and stuff for the "significant others" that don't want to sit through the demonstrations.

Jim, I'll have to change that in the next month or so to say "still wearing shorts" [8D]

Tony,
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to dissuade you. I'd love to have a good reason to go to the Bahamas, I know SWMBO want's to go somewhere "warm" at x-mas time.

Dario

On cruise...Interested? Yes.
Can afford? NO [V].

Know that Nassau is a small island. Ergo almost everything is imported...which translates to expensive [;)].

Besides, if we go will that mean it will be BYOL (bring your own lathe)? [:p] LOL

Tonyc53

HEY DARIO,

QUIT BELLY ACHING [:D] YOU KNOW YOU LOVVVEE YOUR TIME HERE [:p]

WHAT I'M GONNA DO is, write a detailed outline on how a Nassau Convention could work VS. a Turning Convention on the high seas [8D]

I'll BE BACKKKKKKKKK[:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom