Back from Houston

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

Kelly and I are back from Houston. Sorry Monty I had your home number and not your work number in my cell. I called and left a message for you.

They found a new lump in Kelly's neck. They are unsure as to what it is and want us to come back in December for more MRI, CAT, Ultra Sound and possible needle biopsy. Then if it is a tumor surgery.

We have not found out about her adrenal gland yet, hopefully Monday. They have the test results but the doctor may not have gotten by the time he went home.

Kelly's grandfather died today. He just had a pacemaker put in recently, they were on their way to church and he started having convulsions. They were right in front of a building that ambulances stage in, he was taken directly to the hospital but did not make it.

Sorry I am not on the site as much right now, just staying very busy.

Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Tom .... you guys haven't given up hope yet, right? We'll now's not the time.

We can understand why we haven't seen you much in IAP. Don't think we have forgotten you and Kelly. We'll be praying for you guys.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Sorry about to hear about Kelley's grandfather. Will keep the family in out prayers.
I got the message that you called...the next day. Couldn't find your number anywhere in my files to return your call. I'll PM you my work number again.

Top Bottom