Auctions!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Auction #3 will begin tomorrow evening Feb. 16

Bob and, I will be firing it up. Here's a link to a sneak preview :biggrin:
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f308/auction-3-abalone-blanks-138748/

Get lots of rest tonight. You will need it because our bidders in the first two auctions were very competitive. I don't expect the 3rd auction to be any different :biggrin: So, come prepared with your highest bid.:wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

$5000 oh wait a minute I think I have too many 0000000000000000 or something went wrong with the computer:eek:

OK I fixed it $50.00:)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
HMMMMM

The deep pockets might have to get even a little deeper this time I have an abundance of kits that fit these blanks.....

jttheclockman

firewhatfire

vinnie_zpsj9zpklbl.jpg

bobleibo

I was just informed by the Auction God who is clairvoyant and never wrong, that these premature bids are simply what the bidders are planning to say when the auction opens shortly. I was also informed that after it opens, my first comment will be "Welcome to auction #3. We have a current bid of $5,000. Who will make it $5,100?"
Sure saves time when I am being told what I am about to say.
Good luck everyone.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I was just informed by the Auction God who is clairvoyant and never wrong, that these premature bids are simply what the bidders are planning to say when the auction opens shortly. I was also informed that after it opens, my first comment will be "Welcome to auction #3. We have a current bid of $5,000. Who will make it $5,100?"
Good luck everyone.
Are you ok? :biggrin:

bobleibo

Good luck everyone.
Are you ok? :biggrin:

Define " OK " .......depends who you ask

Top Bottom