Attach Photos to a PM?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SteveG

I post this question here (vs Site Tips...) thinking it will get more exposure. I did not find the answer in the "Tips" forum, probably due to my poor search protocol. :redface:

So, the big question is this: Is it possible to attach or load photos to a PM, and if so, how? I see myself and others always requesting an email address IOT send photos. If it is not a feature of the PM mode, why not? It seems like that would be a useful and convenient capability.

Aloha too many! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Steve, I just sent you a pm with a pic. Tell me if it worked and if it did then I'll explain how I did it.

OK, that was just a link to the whole page.

To insert just the picture, right click on the pic and select the 'Copy Picture Address'.
Then in your PM select the 'Insert Image' button ( the mountain ) and paste the picture address.

Tell me if it works..see if you can send it to me

Last edited:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think I sent you just an image in the last PM.

Also, if the image is in your album..... My Photos.....use the (Insert) button. This is below the smilies...

Try it.... I think it works. My son has just shown me how to do it.......

Kids do have some use after all......................:biggrin:

Last edited:

SteveG

We have a winner. Skip, as I reported via PM to you, and for all reading here, Skiprat has managed to post a full color photo in his PM to me. From the post above (#3) it appears that if a photo is already in my album, it can then be inserted into my PM. I will give it a go as soon as I finish what may be the last pen I will turn as a paid professional, as I transition to being a starving hobbyist artist. :eek::tongue:

Thanks, Mr Pen Rat!! :biggrin::biggrin:

SteveG

Follow-up:

I have successfully placed my selected photo into skiprat's PM in-box, per his instructions in post #3. I had to have the desired photo already placed in "My Photos" using this method. With that pre-condition this works very easy. Thanks Skip! Aloha!

Top Bottom