Att: Zonies, Woodworkers Source Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

I bopped over to Woodworkers Source this afternoon, they are having 20% off all their woods. 30% off all router bits. They had a pretty good supply of turning stock in the back. I went to the North valley store. Picked up these 13 pieces, Euc burl, fig blackwood, myrtle burl, & ebony for $90.00 so it only averaged to about 7.00 bucks a piece, not bad. Sale is over tomarrow. Also they had a guy demoing the Festool line from Germany, really nice stuff, if you have deep pockets [:0]

20064222591_woods_wws.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vick

Thanks for the heads up Anthony that is a nice haul. Unfortunately I am booked up this weekend so wont get a chance to go. I think my wife would object if I missed my liitle girls first birthday.

Johnathan

Originally posted by vick
<br />Thanks for the heads up Anthony that is a nice haul. Unfortunately I am booked up this weekend so wont get a chance to go. I think my wife would object if I missed my liitle girls first birthday.

She'll never remember you weren't there! just kidding, enjoy the birthday. How wonderful the 1st is.

dubdrvrkev

And too think I was just out buying wood yesterday, I just went to timber woodworks though. Their turning stock is pretty limitted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom