Atlanta Woodworking Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BKelley

I had looked forward all year to this show. Got there and first thing spent $5.00 for parking, then $24.00 for Sweety and myself to get in. Hope Kroger and Walmart don't find out they can charge admission just for people to come in to look at their wares. Went to concession stand they got $20.00 bucks for sandwich & drink for Sweety and me. Guess what? No table or chairs to sit and enjoy my soggy sandwich. Well there's $50.00 spent without ever looking at anything. The bright spot of the day was Arizona Silhoute's booth, the only vendor dedicated to pen turning. The show appeared to be smaller than years past, I do know of vendors who did not particitate this year because of booth size and booth cost. All in all it was a day sorely misspent. By the way, after the day I'm broke, anybody care to lend me a buck for a cup of coffee!!

Ben

papaturner

I had looked forward all year to this show. Got there and first thing spent $5.00 for parking, then $24.00 for Sweety and myself to get in. Hope Kroger and Walmart don't find out they can charge admission just for people to come in to look at their wares. Went to concession stand they got $20.00 bucks for sandwich & drink for Sweety and me. Guess what? No table or chairs to sit and enjoy my soggy sandwich. Well there's $50.00 spent without ever looking at anything. The bright spot of the day was Arizona Silhoute's booth, the only vendor dedicated to pen turning. The show appeared to be smaller than years past, I do know of vendors who did not particitate this year because of booth size and booth cost. All in all it was a day sorely misspent. By the way, after the day I'm broke, anybody care to lend me a buck for a cup of coffee!!

Ben

You are spot on Ben. Not worth the wear and tear. Great disappointment. All I salvaged was spending the day with two friends.

Top Bottom