Arkansas Pen Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

Okay everybody - if you're in or around Arkansas this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, at Little Rock, please swing by the North Little Rock Wyndham to see the show! There will be lots of Modern, vintage, and hand turned pens. Last year we had a guy with a tank shell pencil! It was so cool! And if all goes well I should be there all three days - come by and talk a bit if you get a chance! :biggrin: I'll be the bearded bumb.

Not the best pic:
meontimblock.jpg

Anywho - I will be on TV this Thursday morning talking about the show, pens, and my own pens that I've been making. Channel 7. Don't know what time.

Watch and laugh - I'm sure I'll be bent over with a case of the giggles.

"Look at me! I'm on TV!!"

roflmho.gif

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

watch_art

That's my wife's step brother on the floor. I took a pic of him a few years ago, sitting in a beat up recliner, and I just thought it would be an awesome print. Here's the print link:
portraits

tim self

That was the very first show I ever did!!! I was the only turner there and I'd bet I sold more pens than the vintage folks did. It was great fun for such a small venue.

watch_art

Awesome! I think we have 34 tables this year and it looks to be a very good show. Lots of great vendors, an Aurora America for a door prize! That's a $1000 pen!

423867_2603378215919_1598773233_31824081_2055578709_n.jpg

I'm also offering one of my own for some kiddo on Saturday morning. :)

007.JPG

Top Bottom