Arizona Silhouette Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Wednesday night or maybe Thursday morning, depending, I placed an order with AS for some of the Sierra click pens that were on sale and an abalone Sierra Vista that I have wanted for quite a while. The order showed up 2 days later by Priority mail!!! Pretty darn good service by Bill and the USPS. In addition, Bill threw in a nice stabilized spalted maple Sierra blank. It is not curly maple; but it has a lot of figure in addition to the spalting. It is going to be a very pretty blank when finished!!!

As you probably know, there are a couple threads running about the differences between the tubes of the twist kits and the click kits and there seems to be some contradictory information posted. So, as I sit here and watch the old Beatles movie "HELP" that I missed the first time around, I'm going to get out the vernier and see what the real skinny is.

Back to the AS order for a moment. There was one problem I found. The newspaper that Bill used to pack the order was over a week old so it was a total waste of my time to read through it to see what was happening in Yuma!!:D:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

karlkuehn

Banned
Yeah, you gotta watch that Bill character, he's gonna cut corners however he can...there was one time I got a paper that was over a month old. I mean, really...how hard is it to just use something current? :D

It's hard to find good help these days. hehe

stevers

I ordered some stuff a week or so ago. Well to make a long story short, It showed up so quick, I didn't have time to get ready for the arrival. I'm so used to it taking a week, this took two days. Just cant get normal service from Bill, he just has to make it stellar service. :D

M

monkeynutz

It seems that getting his orders out the door is Bill's first priority. Not a bad business plan, if you ask me...

Rudy Vey

Same here, I ordered the new click Sierras Wednesday night, late. Showed up yesterday: 2 days after shipping from AZ to NJ - thats is fast, but Bills shipment are always fast!! He tossed in some very nice DI blanks for the Sierra click, two were actually burl!!

PaulDoug

I get such great service from Bill that I haven't tried anyone else yet. I hope he reads all this so he and his wife knows it is appreciated. As for the newpapers, I don't care how current, I put then in my paperbox for starting my fires. I don't take any newspapers because I think starting fires is all they are good for.

I've only order once from Bill and will again, but if you guys keep up this line of praise, you may wind up swelling his head to the point he can't get through the post office door, then where will we be.:D:D[}:)]

Top Bottom