Arete Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cwalker935

I decided to give the Arete fountain pen a try. I really like this kit. Wrote smoothly when I first touched it to paper with no skips.

I can't seem to get a good photo of it.

83D882A6-3C9F-4237-BC27-1CAD3BDA8F37.jpg

91F4E793-BFE2-445F-B9AA-3D3D18B27345.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TG Design

Nice!

I've been carrying mine for a month now. With some good ink, I really writes nice, I like the extra fine nib.

The only thing I noticed was the wider band on the body, near the cap threads becomes loose. I think if you tighten the cap too tight, it starts backing the tube from the nib/thread assembly. I put it back in the press and I'm careful not to tighten the cap too hard, no problem since.

I bought the roller ball version, but have not made it yet, I want to use a longer tube. I find the pen to be a little short, I want to see more blank then chrome parts. By the way, the chrome parts really show fingerprints.

Great looking pen!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

More4dan

Nice!

I've been carrying mine for a month now. With some good ink, I really writes nice, I like the extra fine nib.

The only thing I noticed was the wider band on the body, near the cap threads becomes loose. I think if you tighten the cap too tight, it starts backing the tube from the nib/thread assembly. I put it back in the press and I'm careful not to tighten the cap too hard, no problem since.

I bought the roller ball version, but have not made it yet, I want to use a longer tube. I find the pen to be a little short, I want to see more blank then chrome parts. By the way, the chrome parts really show fingerprints.

Great looking pen!

A good coating of Ren Wax would help with the fingerprints.

Top Bottom