anyone near Central Texas State Veterans Cemetary

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

south of Killeen, TX.
In December my son was laid to rest there, shortly after returning from his 3rd tour in Afghanistan. I would love to have a photo of the grave marker.
I'm not sue how long it will be before the marker is in place. But wanted to ask my Pen Turning family if anyone is nearby; would they mind making a drive out there to take a photo of his marker.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rounder

I would be happy to help as I am in Killeen usually once a week. If you can PM his name and maybe the lot number if you have it, I will get by there for you. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SONS SERVICE AND ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY. I SALUTE YOU AND YOUR SON WITH THE GREATEST OF RESPECT AND HONOR!

markgum

Thanks everyone for your comments. Still trying to wrap my head around it all. Rounder and beck3906 when I get a minute I will PM you the details I have.
God Bless our servicemen and women and their families.

beck3906

Mark,
I checked and the visitation hours are daily 8-5. The cometary is closed after 5. I cannot get there until Sunday next weekend because of my work schedule and a family plan for Saturday.

I would like to arrange a time that day where you know I would send a text with pictures. I can forward digital images later.

Someone else may be able to go before then. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Top Bottom