Anyone know where I can find this color Purple

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

talbot

My daughter has asked me to make her a Jr gent FP and RB set for Christmas.
No problem I thought until she showed me the color she would like!!!!

purple.jpg

I cant find anything like this anywhere in the UK or so far in the US retailers sites Ive looked at.
If anyone knows where I might find this color acrylic or has something similar that they'd be prepared to sell I'd love to hear from them.
I thought it would be easy to find over here but was I wrong!
Naturally I'll pay postage etc etc. if any forum member is able to help.
Hope someone can.
Regards, Bill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

You might try Skiprat I believe that he sells PR Princess's pen blanks. Or even try Ed4Copies (If you have to :')') to see if he has that color. Ed (YoYoSpin) makes blanks also maybe he has a color like that. I hope that this helps.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There is a polyester rod that GPS calls pearl. I handle it here, but Ian (Turning Circle) probably can supply it for you, in Britain. Take a look - it's pretty close. (I call it metallic, but they don't)

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks guys!!!

Yes, Dawn could make it, but shipping to UK starts at about $15. and takes two weeks. His gift would arrive in time for OUR independence day!!!

talbot

Thanks for the leads gentlemen I'll follow them up.
Ed, I had a look at the GPS agencies and couldnt find the 'pearl' you suggested anywhere. Also had a look for 'Turning Cirle' without success Im afraid.
Thanks again to you all.
regards, Bill

Turned60

Hi Bill,

You could try Bill at William Wood-write - he has a range of plain acrylics available but hard to judge how close to yours his are.

www.penblanks.ca 001-519-212-3085 - as far as I am aware he will ship to the UK and I have found his service to be excellent. Alternatively, if you browse his site and see what you want let me know and I will get it for you (usually only takes two days) and forward to you.

Regards,

Pete

Top Bottom