Anyone Into Motorcycles ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

We lived in Spain in the early 1960's, we toured one of the castles in Toledo, and in the stables were several old Indians and Harley Davidsons. According to the guide they have sat there as long as he could remember. He thought they were left there after the Spanish Civil war ended in a 1939. My pride and joy is a 1911 Indian replica, top speed with a tailwind is only about 30MPH, but I am happy at 15 MPH.

Terredax

Banned
If I was able to hold on, I would like to ride a H2R.
The G-Force would readily override my grip.

carlmorrell

I am closing in on 60, and I learned how to drive a motorcycle before I could drive a car. 1991-1995 I raced in a National Sprint Series. 1992 was 18 weekends including, Roebling Road, Talladega Raceway, Rockingham, Memphis, Poconos, and Road Atlanta. Hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever done. Nothing like 14,000 RPMs between your legs that you personally "built", sliding front and rear tire, on your knee, and trying to not get taken out by backmarkers, while in the hunt for the elusive plastic trophy.:)

Woodchipper

Had an Italian Parilla, 100 cc. bike. Went down when barely moving in pea gravel. Still can't figure out what happened after 55 years. Took 35 years for the scars to disappear.

mecompco

Very interesting article. Got my first bike for my 12th birthday (second hand Yamaha 60cc dirt bike). Now riding an '07 Low Rider.

Top Bottom