Anyone have PSI discount code?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

So,

I'm anxious to order some of the EDC pen kits from PSI, but I haven't gotten a discount code in quite some time. Usually they flood me with codes but now that I finally want a pen kit, they don't send any!

Anyone have a current one?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nope. But here's what I've done in the past and it usually works. Put your order in the shopping cart and then leave the site. I'll bet you tomorrow you get a discount code especially if you place a pretty good sized order. Good luck

stuckinohio

Well, I just realized Exotic Blanks carries them, so I just placed an order with them.

For whatever reason, the last time I searched their site, I didn't find them.

penicillin

Nope. But here's what I've done in the past and it usually works. Put your order in the shopping cart and then leave the site. I'll bet you tomorrow you get a discount code especially if you place a pretty good sized order. Good luck
I tried it with the EDC kit package of five different pen kits plus bushings and drill. I left it in the cart until it was gone. No offers.

I was checking prices on unrelated pen kits and used the cart to do it. The offer came in the email a few hours later.

I tried the EDC package again. Same results. No offer. The tests spanned two or three days.

I conclude that Penn State is selective about their abandoned cart discount offers.

stuckinohio

I tried it with the EDC kit package of five different pen kits plus bushings and drill. I left it in the cart until it was gone. No offers.

I was checking prices on unrelated pen kits and used the cart to do it. The offer came in the email a few hours later.

I tried the EDC package again. Same results. No offer. The tests spanned two or three days.

I conclude that Penn State is selective about their abandoned cart discount offers.

I think you are right. I have only been looking at the PSI page for the EDC pens since I found out about them. Could be if they think you are only buying those they won't send you an offer.

Top Bottom