Anyone close to "The Turners Workshop" in the U.K.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

I am wondering if anyone is able to get a hold of Vinny at "The Turners Workshop" in the U.K.

I sent an e-mail to the address listed on his site on Tuesday. On Wednesday attemtped to contact him via E-bay regarding an auction, to no avail.

Hoping someone is local and/or a "friend" of his who might be able to swing by his storefront (if he has one) or maybe have him contact me.

I would like to buy a significant amount of stuff if he has it.

Thank you,

Lewis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stuckinohio

Vince has been in touch with me multiple times over the last several days. Once communication was established, he has been nothing but great.

Jontello

I recently ordered a bunch of blanks and they had great service. I think you will like working with them. They have some great OMAS blanks they just put up.

stuckinohio

Jon,

I bought three Omas blanks, so I am anxious to play with them. I also bought some Conway Stewart blanks too.

Through my e-mail conversations with him, I found out that he has a lot of pen clips too which are optimum size (for me anyways). I ended up buying a lot of pen clips as well. He just does not have them listed on his website.

Top Bottom