Anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Yep I am planning on it, combining it with a trip to see the inlaws, they live in Madison. But I probably won't get to see them much on Saturday;) Won't be there Friday, but I'll be waiting for the doors to open on Saturday.

Mike

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I went last year, and I had planned to go this year, but a family obligation will keep me away.

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
So far about 80 pre-registered which is about the same as this time last year. Total attendance was 140 which we are predicting to be about the same if not a little more.

penmaker56

Betsy and I will be there Thursday evening and leave Sunday morning. We have 2 tables, like last year, so like last year, it will only be parts, refills, and blanks, we will not be bringing pens, quill cutting, photography, or tipping machines. If anyone wants us to bring something else, now is the time to let us know.

Russknan

My wife and I are registered and planning to go. Double hernia operation this Wednesday. Hope to be recovered in time! Also hope to meet up with a PITH partner from a couple of years ago, Triple Crown. Haven't been able to reach him though(?) At the risk of starting a little trouble :) for some of you guys whose wives don't want you to go, here's a little inspiration! Russ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwRrKaq0IyY

Top Bottom