Anybody seen Classic Nib's new blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

One man's sh-t is another mans treasure! lol I hope he scores big with that. He earned it with what he's dealing with. I know lots of hunters that would love to have a pen made from that just to have a story or loan out a "crappy pen". Probably won't be much competition in the sales area.

TonyL

I felt the urge to scrape my shoe on the curb :)

Hey..it's different and will appeal to those looking for different.

I respect the work and skill that must have went into making it.

I hope it is a hit!

mecompco

Interesting--I think someone here in Maine is doing something similar with moose/deer droppings. Nothing I'm really interested in doing. Oh, and I'm surprised Classic Nib doesn't proof read their listings--three misspellings in that description alone.

A few years back, I remember seeing a guy down along the Rio Grande using bull dung to make pen blanks... his concept was before using the stabilizing fluids used today... he just dribbled CA on a tube and sprinkled powdered BS, adding layers as needed for the style of pen he was making.

If you're one of those who chews on your pen or as I used to do when I was shuffling paperwork, holds the pen in your mouth, WE might want to re-think our habit. DEFINITE YECHHHHH!!

Top Bottom