Are any of you Lumberjocks also?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

I've been a lurker, it's a great site. I've gotten a lot of good info from it. But your post prompted me to just sign up!

Gary

D.Oliver

Sorry John, I missed you. But I just went and thumbed through your projects. You've done some mighty fine pens. You should post some of the scroll saw stuff that you've posted on here.

jttheclockman

Sorry John, I missed you. But I just went and thumbed through your projects. You've done some mighty fine pens. You should post some of the scroll saw stuff that you've posted on here.

Derek I posted alot of those pens due to a member there that told me when we were exchanging pen ideas. At the time it was an inspirational thing. Not really that big on posting my projects. Many great woodworkers there.

As far as here I do it to stimulate a conversation or exchange an idea.

jttheclockman

I just love going there to check out the projects. That is an everyday stop. Picked up a few ideas that I want to try in the future.:usflag:

Last edited:

Andyroo

I've been a member for quite a while. I don't post much. I don't like to talk and I don't like to write even less.

Bob Wemm

Derek I posted alot of those pens due to a member there that told me when we were exchanging pen ideas. At the time it was an inspirational thing. Not really that big on posting my projects. Many great woodworkers there.

John,
Was that guy Don Havelock???,
If so do you know how he is going, or if he's passed.:mad:
Great Guy.

Bob

jttheclockman

John,
Was that guy Don Havelock???,
If so do you know how he is going, or if he's passed.:mad:
Great Guy.

Bob

Hello Bob

Yes he was one (Rockbuster) Also Arlin Eastman and Mark Wilson

I unfortunately do not know if he is still with us. I am going to have to say probably not. I tried so hard to find our last communication because I think he said he was not doing well and wished me good luck and wanted me to continue showing my pens and sharing info. He wanted to get a few others involved into pen making and put them in touch with me. Again due to my own family losses with my Mom and many other family matters I was not able to follow through with this and have not kept up with the site as much. It is sort of like this site. I wish I can get in the shop and start more projects to share. In due time is all I can say. But when you find good people to communicate with it is such a pleasure.

Top Bottom