Any interest in blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

We just signed a purchase agreement on our house in Michigan and are moving to PA. IN the process of cleaning out my basement shop I decided to see if there was any interest in purchasing some wood. I have a bunch of different kinds - lots of small stuff that I decided to cut into blanks and sell if there is interest. If not I will have to decide what to take with me! I am not getting rid of my blanks but I have acquired a pretty good stash that I will be willing to share some of it. I have cut the following woods so far:
Maple, Oak (Diag), Hickory, cherry, Ipe, European Beechwood, Brazilian Cherry, African Mahogany (sapele), Paduak.
The brazilian cherry is 5/8 and 3/4 x5 3/8, everything else is 3/4 to 1" by 5+
IF there is enough interest I will put a list out there.
I also have some unique pieces that I might make available, UM basketball floor (think Fab Five), Board Museum floor (MI State), hillsdale College basketball floor, NCCU basketball floor. This last list will be a little more pricey! $5-6/blank. I'm thinking $2/blank for the first list Plus shipping.
Let me know if you are interested.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

Keith, if you decide to sell them, I'd like (3) each of the UM basketball floor (think Fab Five), and Board Museum floor (MI State) blanks.

Last edited:

magpens

Brazilian Cherry and Sapele

I would be interested in 10 of the 3/4" (not 5/8") Brazilian Cherry, and
10 of the 3/4"+ African Mahogany (Sapele)

I am not sure if you are just looking for expression of interest only

but I am willing to put the money on the table now !! :)

Last edited:

Aces-High

Keith,

I would be interested in any of the wood that you think looks good. I am just getting started in pen turning and would love to have some nicer wood for after I have spun a few clunkers.

Thanks,

Jason

Ambidex

I'd be interested in a sfrb of the 1st list when you split things up. I'd be interested in the 2nd list if there were any scarlet and grey blanks:tongue::biggrin:

keithbyrd

I think everyone who wanted some blanks got some! Thank you all!
As I continue cleaning my shop in prep for the move when I find smaller pieces of wood I'll probably cut them into blanks - assorted kinds of woods - let me know if you want some. If I get a chance I will post pictures. For now you can scan the messages above to see the woods I have cut up so far -let me know if you want some!

Top Bottom