Anthrax Scare At Lambeau Field

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

53Jim

Green Bay Packer football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Coach Mike Sherman immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BogBean

I think there are a few other NFL teams that have had or have the same problem...:)

M

Mudder

Sad but true.

I've been a packer fan since as long as I can remember [V] . I even have a picture of myself standing beside the television with my Green Bay Packers Pajamas-with-the-feet-in-the-bottom while the score from super bowl 1 was displayed.

tipusnr

As a Loyal (though disappointed) Viking fan I would like to thank the Packers for allowing us to foul up SO BADLY and still not be at the bottom of our division. You guys are great to have around!!

M

Mudder

Originally posted by tipusnr
<br />As a Loyal (though disappointed) Viking fan I would like to thank the Packers for allowing us to foul up SO BADLY and still not be at the bottom of our division. You guys are great to have around!!

And how many super bowl wins does the Vikings have?
When was the last time they went to the big show?

Answers:

About the only retort you have is "Oh Yea? Al least we ain't Buffalo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom