Another Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Hello All
Went to see yet another Ortho doctor today. After looking at MRI, Bone scan and Xray's and listening to my description of the pain I feel and when it hurts more the feels it is Tarsal Tunnel it is like carpel tunnel except it effects the foot. I gave me a cortisone shot to see how it works the length of time it help will tell him for sure if he is right. I'm still not able to work and I be out until at least the 21st of May. I guess I'll be going to the MAPG with my boot on. At least he has an idea of what it could be and that a plus. Please keep me in our prayers for this test he is doing that it will show what he feels is right and also that I will have a job to go back to when this is all over. I'm thankful to be able to have such a great expended family I can have praying for me.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts it really means a lot. I know the MAPG is going to help shift my focus. I looking forward to meeting you and everyone else.

Tim K

Hope you feel better Dan, prayer sent. Hopefully I'll meet you at the MAPG.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you al, the shot the doctor gave me seams to be helping some. Oh I forgot to say. My new doctor knows about pen turning he has a pen a friend made for him when he graduated from medical school, he thinks it very cool.

Top Bottom