Amazon "Prime" Day...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

Did anyone here find anything worth buying?
I looked for about an hour, but I never saw anything even remotely wood related.
I have about 200 items on my wish list & not a single solitary item was reduced whatsoever.

I read somewhere it's known as Amazon's annual yard sale.
Mostly old junk they can't sell at their ridiculously high prices otherwise.

:tongue:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbroye

A couple of site that advertise on Face Book hijacked it. If you were on their page and clicked on the prime logo you went to there site. Nothing interested on any site.

TonyL

Today is my bday. I spent 3 hours going through Prime Day specials yesterday. My beautiful wife insisted I by anything I want. I couldn't find a thing I needed, wanted, or have been dreaming of. I am either maturing or just getting old. I am sure there were some good deals out there. Maybe, I should have checked out the walk-in bathtubs, stairscalators, or urns :).

TonyL

The echo and dots were a good price. I already own 4. I actually use one in the shop to time the interval between CA coats.

TonyL

Thank you all. I am not a big celebrate-er of my own bday. You folks are great to me everyday. Thank you.

They had the little dremel drill press/workstation at a decent price. My wife has taken to making some resin jewelry pieces so I picked that up for her to put on her new work table. (Finally get my casting table back! ;) )

Herb G

My wife surprized me for my birthday. I needed a single foam filter for my 2 gal. Shop-Vac & Amazon had them for $5 or so. So, she ordered one & was sent 5 for the same price. I now have enough foam filters to last a lifetime.
:)

Top Bottom