Almost had a really bad day today...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

I was getting my trash cans off the st. today after the guys picked it up & almost had a really bad day.

I almost got run down by some fool in a big SUV doing 65 in a 25 mph zone.
Luckily, I jumped back in time to avoid being hit.
This was a nice, quiet neighborhood when we moved in about 15 years ago.

But...lately, there's been a crack house operating at the other end of my neighborhood.

I won't go into the details, but some one else knows. :wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rockytime

My daughter's house is in a neighborhood of million dollar homes. Two weeks ago the cops did a huge drug bust to a neighbor across the street and a neighbor two houses from her. My wife walks around a lake and caries a .38. We assume our neighborhood is safe but who knows.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
My neighbors called the cops on me for growing drugs in my backyard. The cops were really surprised when they found I had 74 hot pepper plants!!

mecompco

Luckily our neighbors are all good. Back in the 90's when I had a store front in town, a tenant of the adjacent apartment had all sorts of people coming, going, and hanging around on the front steps at all hours. We had a little conversation about his "guests" potentially scaring away my customers. I offered him a peek into the paper bag I carried when leaving at night to go to my vehicle down back. We never had a problem after that. ;-)

Top Bottom