All these new Challenges

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

I for one do not see a problem with all these "online challenges".

Tide pod challenge. KIK (I think that is what it is called), where you get out of a moving car to dance. Someone claimed there is one where you pour boiling hot water on yourself. I see it as survival of the fittest.

I guess I am from a time, when someone tried jumping out of a moving car, we called them a dumb ass. Now we have to inform people not to do that. Forget that, let natural selection do its work.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

They only get a Darwin if they take themselves out before breeding, not if they survive to reproduce or if they already did before. Rules is rules. ;)

edicehouse

Our stupid challenges as kids was jumping of a rope swing into a lake. Running down a mountain (yes many twisted ankles).

MRDucks2

Jumping off a bridge into the water (be careful there is a big rock to the left and a submerged log to the right). Climbing the face of sandstone cliffs, freestyle. Climbing back down using old rope from the barn. Running out and touching the bull before he sees you. Running back before he catches you. All great challenges but no video, only memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom