All shook up

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Well about 5 minutes ago another quake shook us up:eek:, cracked the kitchen ceiling, rattled the windows, this is getting crazy. Just was told 4.7

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Hope you guys are ok. Remember to duck. We are waiting for the big one here in Salt Lake City. I hope that is your last one, you guys are shook up enough. :)

tbroye

I wouldn't live there, they have earthquakes. That what I have been told as to why they would live in California. Now you have Tornados and Earthquakes. Ain't they fun. Take care be safe.

OKLAHOMAN

St. Gregory's college, the one tower fell and the other three are severely damaged. They're not sure if they will knock down the other three. It's about 2 miles from us.
They are showing your area on the news. What is the college building with the round towers on the corner? It lost one above the roof line.

Joe Burns

Heard OKC had a tornado tonight on top of it. My step-daughter in Wichita is also feeling them and freaking out.

Joe

Wow, it's usually California taking the "wrath" with earthquakes, fires and mudslides, what did Oklahoma do to get on the Big Guy's bad side??

Hope everyone's OK in OK...

All the best,
Chris

avbill

To all in OK and neighbors states. I sincerely hope you and your families are safe. earthquakes on the ring of fire such a California seaboard we have many of these. I personal have been in 5.6 6.8 7.2 and a 8.2 I just take them in stride. By the time you take several deep breathes their over. Open up a bottle of bottle of wine so you can calm your nerves. That's my advice.

Top Bottom