For ALL our Texas Members -- Free offer

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

I understand that Texas has a bit of a water problem. Here in Pennsylvania, we have the other side of that water problem, so here is the offer:

Come to PA and get all the water you can carry and take it back to Texas! Completely FREE!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is humor! Some places here in PA have been flooded 3 times in 4 weeks. The ground is so saturated the trees are just falling over because their roots loosen and come right out of the ground.

So take Care....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sgimbel

We had our 90th triple digit day today (we average 12 a year). They say it will be the last. The ground is so hard here if we get a heavy rain we will be flooding also. We need a long rain slow and go.

I guess I'm glad I retired out of Texas... Tennessee had a dry summer, but we've had a little rain from the last two storms that came through and up the Gulf... it's pretty nice and green here now... enough so that I'm thinking my son in Bastrop is looking to come north to get out of the fire zone... his house was spared in the fire storms, but it's probably still a good idea to migrate north.

Top Bottom