All Aboard, THE SE 2018 Losers Train is Here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
All Aboard! All Aboard! The 2018 Summer Extravaganza Losers Train is taking on Passengers! How do you get a ride on this train you ask? Well Loser, its really easy, all you have to do is Post Im a loser and I want to ride this train in this thread and hang on. The rules are simple, besides posting the afore mentioned statement, or somehing to that effect, you cannot have won anything in any of the other contests. Yup, you have to be Loser to ride this train.

Now you may ask, " Did I have to enter a contest and lose to be able to ride this train?" No if you didnt even enter a contest you are the biggest loser and we have VIP seating in the front car just for you! Well " maybe I wanted to but the dog ate my entry" sad to say I have heard that excuse before. We dont judge why you didnt enter or win, we just add another car to the train to make room for more Losers.

There are some great prizes left over from the contests and some lucky Loser will win some of them. They get to get off the train at the next stop, loser Junction!
This train will leave the station at Midnight on Friday evening and the winners will be picked by random numbers generated by Random. org.
So find a seat, get an adult beverage or two and get comfy, your going to have some great company.

keithncsu

Not only do I need a seat, I qualify for the VIP seat. Even had an entry ready but forgot to enter due to being tied up with a trade show at work (IWF in Atlanta last week). The contest slipped my mind.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm such a loser that I was only able to check in about 3 times this month. Just strap me to that blinky-light End of Train Device thingy.

Top Bottom