"Alibaba.com "

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Do any of you here use this service. I have never used it yet but wanted to get some feedback on it. Thanks for your time.
Lin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

I have. A couple big ticket items were my shop and garage LED light fixtures and a VFD for my CV Max cyclone. Responses to my questions were quick depending on the time I asked and they were very helpful and reasonable to deal with. They also provided me with the documentation for UL approval and tracking numbers when shipped. What are you looking to buy?

I'll add that Alibaba doesn't actually sell the goods. They protect your purchases and only use sellers they have approved. You deal with the sellers through Alibaba.

Last edited:

lorbay

I have. A couple big ticket items were my shop and garage LED light fixtures and a VFD for my CV Max cyclone. Responses to my questions were quick depending on the time I asked and they were very helpful and reasonable to deal with. They also provided me with the documentation for UL approval and tracking numbers when shipped. What are you looking to buy?

I'll add that Alibaba doesn't actually sell the goods. They protect your purchases and only use sellers they have approved. You deal with the sellers through Alibaba.

Thanks for that Pete. Looking for some fractional HP motors for my Rose Engine
Lin

Curly

Aliexpress is more like Amazon. Alibaba puts you with manufacturers. Some of which will sell retail and some have minimums. You can get sawmills, CNC machines, sliding tablesaws etc., along with anything else you might want, large or small.

The VDF I got was from Powtran. I think they also had motors to match.

KenV

Lin, look at servo motors for consistent torque. Availability has increased and price has been moderating

Top Bottom