Advanced Kit Contest Results

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

liljohn1368

SE 2016 Advanced Kit Contest was great this year. I think everybody did a great job. Congrats to the winners...

The winners this year is:

1st Place - Jon Tello jontello
2nd Place - James Smith Racer3770
3rd Place - Warren Welch southernclay

The pics below are in the order won.
Pen#2
Pen#6
Pen#4

Attachments

• Kitless 2016_.jpg
    Kitless 2016_.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 189
  • One copy.jpg
    One copy.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 182
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

southernclay

Wow sweet! That's awesome! Congrats to Jon and James on 1st and 2nd and really all the entries, there were some nice pens. JP thanks for running the show and as always the donors.

liljohn1368

Im glad everybody found this post. After realizing I put it in the wrong place it was really embarrassing. All I know to do now is volunteer for next year so I can save face. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

liljohn1368

I want to say also thanks to the donors. If we didn't have prizes!!! Man!!! Bob and Derek would have to fork out lots of money!:eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin: Wait a min I was in that boat too!!!:crying::crying:

Thanks everybody... I had a good time...

robutacion

Wow, great pens, congrats to all winners...!

I can see one of my blanks in there, Warren done a beautiful job with that Amboyna sapwood stabilized blank, I would prefer to have seen it with a gloss deep CA finish but, that is me, off-course...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Racer3770

There were a lot of great pens in this contest. Thanks to all the donors! Also, thanks to John for running the contest. This was the first year I have entered contests on the IAP and it's been a blast! Thanks again!

Top Bottom