Adult novelty shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

So Saturday morning I am on my way to work, and get hungry. Seeing the Bojangles sign I figure a Spicy Chicken Biscuit would hit the spot. So I pull in and notice an adult novelty shop next door. I didn't think anything of it, but being 6:30 in the morning something caught my eye. IT WAS OPEN.

No several things run through my head, and I will keep them pretty clean. But first is who wakes up 6 in the morning and decides they need to run to the adult novelty shop and get a big rubber adult novelty?

The second was, I need to go in and see who is in there that time of the morning... But then I realize my buddy that lives down the street will be heading to work, and just imagine if he realized my car was outside there 6:30 in the morning.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
So Saturday morning I am on my way to work, and notice an adult novelty shop. So I pull in and I didn't think anything of it, but being 6:30 in the morning something caught my eye. Seeing the Bojangles sign I figure a Spicy Chicken Biscuit would hit the spot. IT WAS OPEN.

No several things run through my head, and I will keep them pretty clean. But first is who wakes up 6 in the morning and decides they need to run to the Bojangles and get a Spicy Chicken Biscuit?

The second was, I need to go in and see who is in there that time of the morning... But then I realize my buddy that lives down the street will be heading to work, and just imagine if he realized my car was outside there 6:30 in the morning.

:eek: :wink:

Scott

We love Bojangles! But there are none within about a thousand miles of where we live. So if I saw one I would pull in and eat there even if I had to park in front of an adult shop at 6:30 in the morning to do it! ;-)

Scott

Top Bottom