Address needed.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Hello Everyone,
Well, I am here again. Life sometimes throws a curve at a person......not always a nice one either. I have been in the hospital after my heart stopped. Lucky for me my wife (who is a nurse) was beside me reading at the time.
I am now on a heart monitor that is watching me 24/7 unless I am taking a bath. It isn't water proof.

The doctors are checking into seeing what they can do but right now......they are watching me. Surgery will be decided if and when they have an opinion. Until then....no stress....no lifting.... no work (Yea, right) ....no bourbon....no etc....
Needless to say I have been restricted to even getting back on the computer. (Wife's orders)

However......today I got to the post office and 4 of the 6 prize boxes went out by USPS. All the delivery dates are for Saturday. I don't promise anything with the pony express.

Please allow till Monday before getting worried.

Now, for what I need. I don't know if I lost them or never had them but I am looking for the addresses of the following entries from the kids contests.

14-17 age group..........Sebastian Rich....3rd place
13 & under group.......Charleen Wright....2nd place

Once I have the addresses I will post them out to the winners.
I am so very sorry this happened but somethings just have a mind of their own. Beyond anyones control

Thanks for hanging in there with me Kids and thanks for the prayers.

Keep smiling everyone.......makes them wonder what you are thinking. :biggrin:

P.S. ..... I do have tracking numbers on the packages.
Sorry about the larger font.....getting better seeing what I am looking at. It is hell getting old.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wayne, I'm sure all will agree that your recovery is the only really important thing at the moment.

Take it easy my friend, the world can wait a bit. :wink:
Good luck and very best wishes.

jennera

Please take care of yourself and get well soon. We will be praying for you.

--Jennifer and Rebecca

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

lyonsacc

Goodness. When it rains sometimes it really pours!
We will be praying for you, your wife, and to give the doctors wisdom.

Top Bottom