50 years ago today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

This is what the wife and I were doing 50 years ago. Also proof that we were thin once.

Attachments

• Wedding2.jpg
    Wedding2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 285
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
This is what the wife and I were doing 50 years ago. Also proof that we were thin once.

Mmmm, ya' d think that after 50 years of wedded bliss that you'd know there is no 'we' in that statement...:biggrin: And I'd get a slap around the ears if I referred to her as the wife...:eek:

What you really should have said was;

'This is what my wife and I were doing 50 years ago. Also proof that I was thin once and my beautiful wife hasn't changed a bit...'

Congrats to you both !! :biggrin:

Rick_G

Thanks guys there are times I wonder how she put up with me. I still don't see how I can be that old but I must be.

Awesome - Congrats!

Inquiring minds want to know: Do you still have the pen?

No pen, it was just a regular one supplied by the minister. Wasn't doing any woodworking back then.

robutacion

Wow, 50 years..???

There not many of us able to reach such a goal, congrats on both of you.

Bytheway, that joke about being thin "then", isn't that what 95% of us claim...?:biggrin:

Cheers
George

Jim Smith

Congratulations! You are your bride are in rare company now, as most marriages don't make it to the big 50 mark. My bride and I have five more years before we can celebrate the big 50 (God willing). I also like your comment about proof that you were once thin. Sometimes it seems that we're like trees, only they add a growth ring for every year and we seem to add a pound of weight;)

Jim Smith

Top Bottom