5 Reasons to Come to MAPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
1) Jeff has just made a nice donation that should cover lunch!

2) Meet Kurt Hertzog - President of AAW and featured demonstrator!

3) Our wonderful vendors will have lots of pen goodies to drain your wallets!

4) Meet and greet your on-line friends in person!

5) Enter the contest and have a chance to have you pen become part of the IAP collection!

Please register at midatlanticpen.com so we know how many chairs to get and how much pizza to order.

Feel free to add to this list. I'm sure there are more!!! (like lots of door prizes)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
I'll be there. I'm already registered and I made hotel reservations. It should be more enjoyable this year with out a walking boot on. I'm wondering if Jonathan little one will be asking folks "Would you like to buy a blank?"

Curly

We would if we could even without lunch and cookies.

Marla and I had a great time last year but with the dollar taking a pounding and other stuff tugging at the purse and wallet (wallet is mine in case anyone is confused) we won't be able to make it this year. :frown: :frown:

Cwalker935

It will be rough, but I think that I can manage the 10 mile or so road trip from my house to the gathering. Seriously, I am really looking forward to what looks to be a fantastic time.

Charlie_W

It will be rough, but I think that I can manage the 10 mile or so road trip from my house to the gathering. Seriously, I am really looking forward to what looks to be a fantastic time.

You had better pack a sandwich and some water bottles in case you get stuck in traffic!:biggrin:

Marla and I had a great time last year but with the dollar taking a pounding and other stuff tugging at the purse and wallet (wallet is mine in case anyone is confused) we won't be able to make it this year. :frown: :frown:

I can use the excuse of empty wallet... I keep all my money in my wife's purse.

Would love to be there, besides visiting with other turners, just a short drive on to Annapolis where my wife's best friend lives... but the date conflicts with the first weekend of my show season....

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I've got my room (Fri & Sat). and my boss (me) gave me Fri off, so I'm a go!

Just need to get all the stuff for the collection organized...

Confession: I do not sell pens, I have not done craft/art shows, I have not done displays... So help and suggestions when I get there will be helpful!!! It will go great and fun will be had by all; so I'm not worried!

See ya!

Oh... Anyone want to hitch a ride from Ohio???

I have Friday off, so I can have a leisurely drive (7 hrs) and get to Richmond by 6 PM to set up/check in. I may leave Medina... 10 am'ish... If anyone on the general way wants a ride - PM me. I also have a double room (I think) and no wife (I think), so accomodations are possible,

Be well, Mark

Top Bottom