3HP POOLEWOOD LATHE Euro 3000 anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario

Anyone looking for a Poolewood lathe? I saw this ad on my local paper and there is a very big chance that I know the owner (but not sure). If my hunch is correct though...it could be an officemate of mine.

POOLEWOOD LATHE Euro 3000 Conventional 3hp, w/Extras, $7000

EDIT: This lathe is virtually new. It has less than 4 hours on it. The owner passed away before he finished the first bowl he was working on. It is still mounted on the lathe according to my officemate.

I was given the go signal to give out her phone no to anyone who may be interested.

If anyone is interested you can PM me. I am willing to relay questions to the seller.

BTW...shipping can be prohibitive. This is supposed to be a monster lathe. Those who've seen Bill Grumbine's lathe is only a Euro 2000. Much smaller than this beast.

NOTE: I don't have any affiliation with the seller. Just sharing a potentially hard to find item...not that I will recommend this to make pens :D.

EDIT: Here is a brochure page about the lathe.

2005101421838_Email0006b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Kevin,

If the seller can do that...I'll beg my wife to get it for me [:D]. You won't hear about the lathe again...until it is in my garage that is LOL.

Dario

I just talked to my officemate and confirmed that is her lathe. Actually it is her late husband's lathe.

She will be providing me a list of extras that will go with it and I'll post it here too. Maybe a picture or 2 also.

Scott

Dario,

I would really love to have that lathe! But I just can't swing the price of the lathe, or the shipping of it to Idaho. Keep us informed about it! I would like to see one of our members end up with it.

Scott.

Dario

Scott,

I sure will.

I just learned that this lathe is virtually new. The owner died before he finished the first bowl he was working on. I was tol dit has less than 4 hours on it.

I knew my officemate have one (out of the 3 lathes she have) that is that "new" but forgot that this is the one.

I will update this as I get more info from her.

Rifleman1776

Went to the Poolewood site and could not find information on this model. A couple members of my woodturning club might be interested but without information perking interest could be difficult. Something like this, a drive to SA would be better than shipping. Like the rest, a zero above my budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom