38 Million...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Herb G

People are traveling this holiday weekend. They all drive like their butt is on fire around here. The only place I am driving to is the grocery store & the gas station this weekend.

Who's traveling this weekend?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

Nothing but local travel for me Sat & Sun, but Monday I hope to put some significant time on my Harley

HamTurns

Once my car gets parked in the garage Friday after work it won't be moved until Tuesday morning, to go back to work.

The only traveling I'm doing this weekend will be on a bicycle, and only on the bike path away from cars.

Happy Turning - Tom

campzeke

After our 1800+ mile road trip last week that included MAPG, I think we will be staying close to home. Safe turns to all .... wherever you may be!

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
I'm headed about 300 miles for some Dirt Racing. I'll also pull double duty on the couch Sunday for The Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600!!

MTViper

I traveled yesterday - to Dallas-Ft Worth (2-3 hours depending on the destination). Two Woodcrafts, 1 Rockler, and a Woodworld TX later, I attended a Woodturners of North Texas meeting (closest club to me) and saw a great demo on sharpening. Now I need some CBN wheels.

Waiting for going to work traffic to ease a little and the morning Tstorms to blow through and I'll travel home. Then I'll park. Being retired, LOML and I decided we leave holiday travel to the amateurs who work for a living. We'll travel while they work.

I traveled yesterday - to Dallas-Ft Worth (2-3 hours depending on the destination). Two Woodcrafts, 1 Rockler, and a Woodworld TX later, I attended a Woodturners of North Texas meeting (closest club to me) and saw a great demo on sharpening. Now I need some CBN wheels.

Waiting for going to work traffic to ease a little and the morning Tstorms to blow through and I'll travel home. Then I'll park. Being retired, LOML and I decided we leave holiday travel to the amateurs who work for a living. We'll travel while they work.

I know it's not the same as the D-Way wheel, but this is where I got mine.
8" CBN Grinding Wheels

It was quite a bit less expensive and I'm pleased with how my tools sharpen.

SeahawkBeau

Living in Indy, everyone thinks they are an indy car racer this weekend. I'm staying home and watching the race on TV. First time on regular TV since 1950.

Top Bottom