2019 Bash T-Shirts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

What is your 2019 Bash T-Shirt Preference?

• Short Sleeve, NO Pocket

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • Short Sleeve, WITH Pocket

Votes: 48 47.5%
  • Long Sleeve, NO Pocket

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Long Sleeve, WITH Pocket

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Over here we're discussing Bash items. This year, we'll resolve the pocket and sleeve question with this poll.

So, please vote (select the one you'd buy if you were only buying one):

Short Sleeve, NO Pocket
Short Sleeve, WITH Pocket

Long Sleeve, NO Pocket
Long Sleeve, WITH Pocket

Thanks - Jeff

stuckinohio

Thank you Jeff. Even though I know no pocket will slightly edge out with pocket, it will still make me feel better!

As people who make pens, we need a pocket to put them in!

It goes something like this:

Random person walking along sees your shirt and asks what it's about. You tell them you make ink pens. They say "what do you mean, you make pens"? You pull out the super nice handmade pen from your pocket and say here's an example. Person says "oh wow" my husband likes deer hunting. Can you make something out of antler? You say- why of course I can. Here's my media gallery at whatever page!

So easy

jttheclockman

I voted short sleeve for sure no pocket. Sleeves get to tight even if you get a size to fit you in short sleeve. I also think a pocket in a Tee shirt is too small in that a pen does not clip properly and things fall out. Even a glass case does not sit well in a pocket on a tee shirt in my opinion. I will buy any short sleeve shirt but will not a long sleeve. But membership rules. :)

Kenny Durrant

My first thought was if you don't want a pocket then cut it off. Then I got to thinking I'd rather not have a long sleeve shirt and I wouldn't want someone to say "Cut the sleeves off" So I just voted Short sleeve with pocket. I guess we shouldn't cut up the new shirts and make them look like old rags.

stonepecker

Like others........I am open to whatever the pole decides.

The nice thing for me is that I have someone (LOML & Swmbo) that I can talk to and she takes my ides and makes them come true.

Curly

I voted short sleeve for sure no pocket. Sleeves get to tight even if you get a size to fit you in short sleeve. I also think a pocket in a Tee shirt is too small in that a pen does not clip properly and things fall out. Even a glass case does not sit well in a pocket on a tee shirt in my opinion. I will buy any short sleeve shirt but will not a long sleeve. But membership rules. :)

John, you got Popeye arms?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
When I turn, the left hand is on the tool rest, which should not have a sleeve, so left should be short, but the right hand is out of harm's way, so I like having that arm warmer, make that a LONG sleeve.

Pocket will fill with sawdust, but I want a place for my pen(s), so a pocket, military style, added to the top of the long sleeve would be perfect, except I am right handed, so I should grab the pen with my right hand, so the pocket needs to be at the top of the left (short) sleeve. But then, that will be in the line of fire for all the turning dust, so a flap over it is a must!!!

THERE, problem solved---you're welcome, Jeff!!

jttheclockman

John, you got Popeye arms?

Any long sleeve T shirt I ever gotten was always tight in the arms. I will not buy any long sleeves any more. :)

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
JT, I would have but it wasn't an option....:frown:
I would have voted for a spandex minkini too, but unfortunately, it wasn't an option either...:tongue:

jttheclockman

Maybe we can get T shirts with a velcro pocket. If you want a pocket you leave on and if you don't just pull it off. Not a pocket fan either. They are too small to do anything and if you put anything in them there is this lump because a T shirt is thin and basically form fitting. But I will go with what is sold except long sleeve. Then I am out. :):):)

jttheclockman

Looks like the pocket people are winning. If that is the case then maybe we can do an every other year thing to meet all demands. Maybe then Jeff can determine what sells better after a few years. There will be need for pocket protectors.:):)

CREID

Looks like the pocket people are winning. If that is the case then maybe we can do an every other year thing to meet all demands. Maybe then Jeff can determine what sells better after a few years. There will be need for pocket protectors.:):)
I take classes at the local community college and even the nerds don't use pocket protectors anymore. :biggrin:

Curly

You guys do realize the poll was closed a while ago and unless Jeff decides to be a dictator :eek: and overturn the democratically voted Short Sleeve with Pocket that's what will be.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

The year that we had both, no-pocket outsold pocket by a large margin.

Top Bottom