2018 Midwest Penturners Gathering

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbfoto

Wow, I just saw this. How did I miss this posting?
Is there a cut off date to "pre-register"? I'm very interested in this. I'm going to try to clear my work schedule and attend this. Sounds like it could be a good time. 6 hour drive for me but do-able.

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wow, I just saw this. How did I miss this posting?
Is there a cut off date to "pre-register"? I'm very interested in this. I'm going to try to clear my work schedule and attend this. Sounds like it could be a good time. 6 hour drive for me but do-able.

I think you have about 12 minutes to "Pre-Register! :eek:" (HA HA!!!) No, there is no time limit up to the event! Whenever you get the chance.

Argo13

Registration

Here is the link to registration

Midwest Penturners Gathering Registration

You can pre register and pay through PayPal, check, or cash at door. Registration can be done at the door as well.

Here is hotel info. Make sure you mention MPG ( Midwest penturners) for discount and our reserved block of rooms.

The Comfort Inn & Suites
5 Park Center Drive
Wadsworth, OH 44281
(330) 336-7692

Jason

djthomas50

Mark when I try to register I get this
"The HTTPS secure protocol is not supported with customer plan."
does that mean I am not reistered?

Thanks Dthomas50

djthomas50

Mark
I have tried to register but when I submit I get a message that HTTPS is not supported
Did it go through 4

Thanlks
Djthomas50

Argo13

Mark
I have tried to register but when I submit I get a message that HTTPS is not supported
Did it go through 4

Thanlks
Djthomas50

I'm not sure, sorry.

Send Jason a PM, he is handling the registrations and can assist: http://www.penturners.org/forum/member.php?u=19053

I am not involved with the registration process.
_

I have helped djthomas50. For any one else please email mwpenturners@gmail.com

It is much easier to handle through email than the pm system

Jason

Racer3770

My brother and I have been pouring blanks like crazy in preparation for MPG. Here is a sample of what we will be bringing to sell! Over 200 blanks and still pouring. We'll have blanks, bespoke/kitless rods, and all kinds of bottle stoppers. Can't wait!

IMG_8008.jpg

Gregory Hardy

I envy those of you who can do this. I am so many hours away from any of the expos...but I am retiring at the end of June, and the bucket list includes, "Go meet those guys." Keep making pens. Make them for the right reason - so that people will write love letters - and find time for the retired guy who might come find you a year from now!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I envy those of you who can do this. I am so many hours away from any of the expos...but I am retiring at the end of June, and the bucket list includes, "Go meet those guys." Keep making pens. Make them for the right reason - so that people will write love letters - and find time for the retired guy who might come find you a year from now!

We'll leave the light on! :)

Magicbob

The MPG sounds great. I'm sure this has been asked before, but are there any plans to video the sessions and post them on the IAP web site?

Thanks
Bill

No video, sorry just a bunch of volunteers put this on and no video guy.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
If anyone would like to step up and take video we would love to hear from you. I can tell you that at least four of you will be going home with a DVD of the complete Mid Ohio Valley Penturners Gathering courtesy of Jason Rose. It will be like attending two gatherings for the price of one!!!

Magicbob

I will have two tables this year selling not only T. Shadow & Co. tools, the laser rotary jig, but also Pen blanks by Jason Rose, Tom Bell, and more. We also will have a selection of tools from Tim Geist. My question is, should I bring some Berea Hardwoods pen kits. Let me know what you want and I'll be sure to get it.

Last edited:

mg_dreyer

Putting the finishing touches on my "finishing" demo. Trying out a new product - so I will have lots to talk about (then again when don't I have lots to talk about). So who will I be seeing there?

JohnU

Putting the finishing touches on my "finishing" demo.... So who will I be seeing there?

You'll see me there!!!! You'll see me Friday - you'll see me Saturday - oh, and you'll see me Sunday... ok, you'll see me a lot. Thanks for the ride out and back Mark!
Seriously though, Looking forward to seeing the demo and hearing about the new stuff!

Racer3770

We are about to list the remaining stock of our Alumilite blanks from MPG on the "For Sale" section of the IAP. Wanted to give members first crack at them before I release them for sale on other sites.

Top Bottom