Votes: 47 65.3%
  • Yes, I'd enter the logo contest

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for me to start thinking about the fundraising aspects of the Bash. For newcomers, that's the on-line party we throw every February to celebrate our founding. Contests, prizes, auctions, you name it. Check out the Bash Archive for more details.

We also use this as our main fundraising opportunity by selling items with our logo. We run a contest in Sept-Oct to select a logo design.

Just a quick poll to help me gauge interest/demand.

Would you buy a mug ($50)?
Would you buy a t-shirt ($12-$16)
Would you enter the logo design contest (in October)

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Talltim

I like the idea of a small wooden plaque that sets on a table with the logo lazer engraved. Could go on the table when selling pens. Or set it on the shelf in my office.

As far as shirts go I would only be interested if you have tall sizes. Seeing my stomach between my shirt and pants is not a positive.

Last edited:

keithncsu

I loved the logo for the 2017 BASH and was eagerly waiting for the shirts to be available. However, when I saw that they were black, I didn't get one. Not a fan of black shirts, though the logo looked great on them.

Mr Vic

Shirt and mug as always.
However, I have no imagination or drawing skills to contribute to a logo entry. Wish I did.
Gordon

Ditto....

Remember that in addition to buying the item you are making a donation to keep the forum up and online for all to share.

I might also make an attempt at Logo design as long as Curt can't enter:rolleyes:

CREID

Shirt and mug as always.
However, I have no imagination or drawing skills to contribute to a logo entry. Wish I did.
Gordon

Ditto....

Remember that in addition to buying the item you are making a donation to keep the forum up and online for all to share.

I might also make an attempt at Logo design as long as Curt can't enter:rolleyes:
I can't wait to see your entry so that I can vote for someone else.:tongue:

darrin1200

I couldnt draw a logo to save my life, but I love seeing others art skills.
I must have a mug, and wouldn't mind another beer glass, (not a beer mug).
I am also hoping for a new T-shirt this year. One with a pocket would be nice.

eharri446

I also would like another beer glass even though that was not an option on the poll.

As for the mug, I am just starting my collection and only have last years. The tee shirt I got last year is still in new condition. (I have had a chance to wear it).

stuckinohio

I'm definitely buying another mug and T-shirt.

I would like to have a little nicer quality T-Shirt and I need to get one with a pocket this time. (I Have no idea why I didn't do that last time...)

A personalized smock/turning shirt would be great but I think we only do those in special group buys.

WriteON

Would you buy a mug ($50)?
Would you buy a t-shirt ($12-$16)
T shirt yes....any color but white please. In addition a Smock would good.
$50 for mug is expensive but will buy one to support IAP. $25-$35 is more in bounds.
A beer mug possible? I don't drink much but would like a nice mug with logo.

Last edited:

SJScher

Would get a T-Shirt (agree though should have a pocket)
A Plaque would be nice to set on a table during pen sales to show we are members.

flyitfast

I see several folks wanting a pocket on T-shirt. I am one who doesn't like a pocket and normally try to take the pocket off when I end up with one. No offense to those that like them.
Maybe a survey for pockets or against pockets would help to settle it. I'll go with whichever way it goes. By the way, I have no problem paying a little more for good construction with a neck that doesn't stretch out.
Thanks
Gordon

Top Bottom