2017 Superbowl Thread!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Well that missed extra point pretty well ends my day. John Smith looking good for the 3rd quarter right now.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
John Smith wins the 3rd quarter. Everyone in the blue quadrant needs to send their blanks to John.

Congratulations John, send me your address and I'll pass it on to everyone who owes you blanks.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Poor John, he had 2 squares in the 3rd quarter grid, so he only gets 23 boxes of blanks.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
No Q4 winner yet. The 4th quarter winner will be determined by the final score, however long that takes.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Looks like Mike8850 pulled it out in OT. Everyone in the lower right quadrant (pink, salmon, whatever) needs to send blanks to Mike.

Congratulations Mike, send me your address and I'll pass it on to everyone who owes you blanks.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Final Results

Congratulations to our 4 winners:
Richard (hcpens)
Robert (MrPukaShell)
John (John Smith)
Mike (Mike 8850)

Please send me your address if you haven't already done so and I will pass it on to the folks who owe you blanks. (I see that a couple of our winners are anxious to get their blanks - I got their address within 2 seconds of their quarter ending :))

Thanks to everyone for playing - this was fun.

The final grid is attached below.

Edgar

Attachments

• 2017 SB pool grid.xlsx
    13.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 2017FinalGrid.jpg
    2017FinalGrid.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 169

Skeleton2014

Just sent PMs to 2 winners in my quarters. Thank you Edgar (and the others who helped) for doing the pool this year! If only the Patriots had scored a TD that first quarter instead of a lousy FG! Oh well, wait till next year! Thanks again, Edgar!
Jeff(Skeleton2014)

flyitfast

Congratulations to all the winners (mumble, mumble, mumble). :mad-tongue:
I guess I'll wander out to the shed and see if I have any spare blanks.......

Enjoy all the many packages you will be receiving in the next few days!!

Thanks Edgar for putting this "fun" thing together.

How do we get the addresses we need for shipping? Boy, the USPS sure does well on this!!
I'll just PM both winners.
Gordon

flyitfast

Since the game is being played in Houston, it seems appropriate that a Texas player has won the first quarter.

We have 11 players from Texas, so let's see if we can go for a sweep guys!

Thanks Edgar for putting a "Hex" on us Texans!!!!!:biggrin:
Congratulations Richard for representing San Antonio.

Gordon

Last edited:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to all the winners (mumble, mumble, mumble). :mad-tongue:
I guess I'll wander out to the shed and see if I have any spare blanks.......

Enjoy all the many packages you will be receiving in the next few days!!

Thanks Edgar for putting this "fun" thing together.

How do we get the addresses we need for shipping? Boy, the USPS sure does well on this!!
I'll just PM both winners.
Gordon

You are welcome to contact the winners directly if you want; however, I have already asked them for their addresses and I will send a message to all players tomorrow letting everyone know where to send their blanks (too late to do all that tonight anymore).

If you have already contacted your winner, that's fine - you can just ignore the message you'll be getting from me.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I have the addresses for all 4 winners - I will send each player a message later today with that info.

Thanks for playing
Edgar

firewhatfire

A storage unit, he has a storage unit for all the blanks. He was planning on winning them all.:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations Richard (hcpens) for winning the first quarter. Everyone in the gray quadrant will need to send blanks to hcpens.

Richard, please send me your address and I will send it to all the folks who owe you blanks.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
A storage unit, he has a storage unit for all the blanks. He was planning on winning them all.:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations Richard (hcpens) for winning the first quarter. Everyone in the gray quadrant will need to send blanks to hcpens.

Richard, please send me your address and I will send it to all the folks who owe you blanks.

Edgar

That explains why he was trying to also cop the 3rd & 4th quarter blanks. Some people have all the nerve :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom