2017 Superbowl Thread!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joe S.

Since there doesn't seem to be a 'discuss the Superbowl live' thread up, I thought I would make one myself. Discuss ads, plays, and gloat about winning a quarter in the Superbowl pool!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations Richard (hcpens) for winning the first quarter. Everyone in the gray quadrant will need to send blanks to hcpens.

Richard, please send me your address and I will send it to all the folks who owe you blanks.

Edgar

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Since the game is being played in Houston, it seems appropriate that a Texas player has won the first quarter.

We have 11 players from Texas, so let's see if we can go for a sweep guys!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Robert (MrPukaShell) wins the 2nd quarter. Everyone (sob, sob) in the yellow quadrant will send their blanks to MrPukaShell.

Please send me your address, Robert, and I will send it to everyone who owes you blanks.

Edgar

epigolucky

bb55d019cbce885dacb95dddd52921e1.jpg

This me trying to figure out what scoring combinations I need to win.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Pete275

Let's see, A friend of mine just called and asked if the game was fixed. Neither of us are fans of either team but it doesn't look like New England wants to win. Also can anyone explain the lack of interesting commercials. Halftime Bad, Game is boring and the commercials aren't worth watching. Guess I'll go pack my box of blanks and check here later to see who gets it. Gee Edgar, it makes me wish there was a puzzle to work on! Just kidding, sort of !

Wayne

Top Bottom