2017 Mug Shipping Update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be out of town for a few days, so any mugs ordered after about 10pm eastern time tonight will not ship until Monday Feb 13. So if you want your mug quickly, get your order in! Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Packages shipping Monday morning for:

ROBS
FLBOY68
Zuke
Trthompson
Jaybreda
D-Pens
Rsanders03

Thanks!

philipff

I started packing mugs last night. I can pack about 25 orders a night, so I am hoping to ship about 75 boxes on Saturday. My goal is to have everything shipped by Feb 1.

My Treasured IAP mug has been stolen by some creep! How and how soon can I get a new one? Willing to pay, no matter the cost and shipping just so long as it is the same size as the original I got at the Mid-atlantic Pen Gathering !! Philip

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I started packing mugs last night. I can pack about 25 orders a night, so I am hoping to ship about 75 boxes on Saturday. My goal is to have everything shipped by Feb 1.

My Treasured IAP mug has been stolen by some creep! How and how soon can I get a new one? Willing to pay, no matter the cost and shipping just so long as it is the same size as the original I got at the Mid-atlantic Pen Gathering !! Philip

Philip

You posted in the 2017 mug thread.

The 2018 thread is here.

Send me a PM and tell me what you're looking for. We don't keep a stock of any particular mug. We have only 1 mug left in the 2018 batch which if you hurry to shop.penturners.org you can get.

Top Bottom