1st Auction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MRDucks2

Don't be letting Mark, or Mike or Mike or even the other Mike, nor Cody or Charles sway you. The real action is in the Auction Thread. Get over there before these items are gone!!

I agreed with ScissorTail, the auction is the best place to Buy Your Way in to a prize.

On the other hand, entering the Pretty Resin Pen Contest gives you the best opportunity to win in a balanced field of competitors.

Purchased blank, no problem, you can win. Cast your own, no problem, you can win.
Tighter budget, no problem, you can win.
New turner, no problem, you can win.
Experienced turner, no problem, you can win.

The Pretty Resin Pen Contest: where everyone can compete!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Mike Nailed this, but don't be lettin' him lead you astray!

The Quilt that is up for auction right now easily sells for more than $1500.00

Be the envy of your friends, family and other penturners while being warm and cozy underneath this fine handmade, handstitched quilt!!

If you think this doesn't have bragging rights attached to it, THINK AGAIN!!! There is only one of these!

Get yours today, all you have to do is be the highest bidder!!!!

Just click the link above and it will take you to the action!

Last edited:
Have you got your entries into the Slimline contest yet? Well, we have a interesting one for you!

Instead of SOYP, we now have SOYQ(Show Off Your Quilt) You can show off your new quilt in style, by being the highest bidder in the Auction. Place your bid early and often!

stonepecker

Just a heads up......The Embroidery Princess spent days looking at things for each of the panels. Then she had more days to doing the embroidery on each panel. Then and only then could she start putting things together by hand. Once she had the full size cover, then she had to put everything together on her loom and start stitching everything together. Once that was completed, she still had to machine stitch the edges.

I know she has well over 80 hours of time in to this quilt. I know that it was made with care and will keep someone extremely warm on these cold nights. This is her way to support the IAP. Can you show your support by placing a bid today?

Thanks

Top Bottom