14th Annual BASH Freestyle Casting Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

The Bash is coming, the BASH is Coming. And so is the Freestyle Casting Contest.

The rules are relatively simple and will be posted soon. Basically cast a blank either tube on or not. Cast with or without color. You may attach items to the tube or cast items in a solid blank the insert the tube. As the contest title emplies. It's Freestyle!

Here's a link to last years rules: http://www.penturners.org/forum/f368/freestyle-casting-contest-2017-bash-145848/ You must provide the required photos. No exceptions this year!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

I see 53 views...Interested? Only a couple weeks before the BASH, better start planning. Just curious how many of the lookers will enter, might enter or were just looking? Go ahead and post yes, no or maybe. You're not committing just giving me an idea of how busy I'll be.

Rolandranch

Maybe... I'll be real busy for the next few weeks but I think I can come up with something. Looking forward to seeing the other entries!

Mr Vic

Just looking. Was hoping for dancing girl pics.:biggrin:

Just missed them Curt. Union rules - mandatory 30 minute break from 9:30 to 10:00 pm

:island: :bananen_smilies027: :bananen_smilies027: :bananen_smilies027: :bananen_smilies027: :bananen_smilies027: :bananen_smilies027: :island:

Mr Vic

Do those girls have beards?

Curt when did you get your last pair of glasses?:glasses-nerdy: Might be time if you can't tell hula girls with big red lips from hula guys with red beards!:rotfl:

And ya all don't forget the BASH is just around the next corner!

Mr Vic

Only 2 1/2 Days until the BASH is on!

Are you ready to get your cast on?

Not that cast, get of the ice.

The Freestyle Casting Contest is about to kick off!

Top Bottom