14th Anniversary Mug Number Reservations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob in SF

OK - request revised:

Any number in the 142-147 range or any number not already taken is fine - thanks! - Bob

EDIT: Bob gets #142

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the list as of 10:30am ET on Jan 5
attachment.php

Attachments

• reservations.jpg
    reservations.jpg
    576.7 KB · Views: 333

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Just 40 mugs left, so if you want one, let's hear from you.

Remember, there are no other mugs, cups, or glassware this year. Once these are gone, that's it. We will have t-shirts (without pocket).

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the latest.

If you reserved a number and don't see your name on the list, it's because someone else got it first. Please try again!

attachment.php

Attachments

• reservations.jpg
    reservations.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 287

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The mugs have arrived. I'm pleased with how they came out, with one small issue. The numbering scheme we have always gotten, and which I ordered this year as well is: 1/150, 2/150, etc. That's pretty common with a series of art objects, i.e. showing the number in the series. Due to several factors, namely new people in ordering and production, the mug company numbered them without the total in the series; 1, 2, 3, etc.

After going through every possible solution, up to and including having them remade at their expense, I settled on individual certificates of authenticity. Each mug will be accompanied by a hand-signed (by the owner) certificate indicating that it is part of a limited series of 150. All factors considered, I felt that this was the best solution. They will also provide us with a nice discount on our next order.

If this situation causes anyone to want to withdraw their reservation, I completely understand. Simply send me a PM and I'll remove your reservation.

Here are the mugs!

mug14-.jpg mug14-bottom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom