14th Anniversary Mug Number Reservations

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob in SF

"Each mug will be accompanied by a hand-signed (by the owner) certificate indicating that it is part of a limited series of 150"

Great mug, fine certificate idea - sincere thanks, Jeff!

Gratefully, Bob (I am 3/4 siblings, 14/23 first cousins, ?#/40 million bald men in USA per 2104 demographic data; but this info won't hold coffee, and I have no certificates to verify the data)

#38 please. If it is taken, Jeff put me in an open slot. Thank you.

The issue with the numbering is minor and the solution is great. You have a discount for next years mugs and that is brilliant! You are giving a numbered certificate for those who want it, a discount on your order for next year, but most importantly a mug of the quality you want for IAP.

I love pottery and we use our IAP pottery mugs every day. Thank you for your dedication to IAP.

tbroye

The numbering solution is fine with me. My Diecast Indy car collection models are numbered with how models were made. Love the color and shape of the mug will look great in my display case..

D.Oliver

I'll take #82. If anybody wants 82 let me know. I don't care what number I get, so as long as there's still another number available I would be willing to switch.

sgtdinger1974

Mug

2018 MUG RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN

Mug ordering will commence mid-Jan 2018.
If you make a reservation in this thread, you'll receive that mug when you order.

The 14th Anniversary mugs are numbered on the bottom as they were last year. If you have a desire for a particular number, you may attempt to reserve it by posting in this thread when it opens. (Sorry, no photo yet because mugs have not been delivered. If you reserve, then change your mind once I post a photo, you can withdraw your reservation.

Reservations are in a list at the bottom of this post. If you don't see a member name or "Reserved", or "Unavailable" next to the number you want, and it has not been claimed in a post made since the list was updated, you can reserve it.

To reserve a number, simply be the first to post the number you want.

• Post one choice only. Don't edit your post
  • Only one reservation per person
  • Ordering links will be posted on mid-Jan
The list below will be updated once a day. Check the posts made since the table was updated to see if someone else has claimed the number you want. This thread will be locked during updates.

If you post a choice, then realize it's taken, post again. I'll always take the last choice prior to updating the chart.

Chart updated with requests through 4:25pmam ET, Jan 12

attachment.php
Any #

The mugs have arrived. I'm pleased with how they came out, with one small issue. The numbering scheme we have always gotten, and which I ordered this year as well is: 1/150, 2/150, etc. That's pretty common with a series of art objects, i.e. showing the number in the series. Due to several factors, namely new people in ordering and production, the mug company numbered them without the total in the series; 1, 2, 3, etc.

After going through every possible solution, up to and including having them remade at their expense, I settled on individual certificates of authenticity. Each mug will be accompanied by a hand-signed (by the owner) certificate indicating that it is part of a limited series of 150. All factors considered, I felt that this was the best solution. They will also provide us with a nice discount on our next order.

If this situation causes anyone to want to withdraw their reservation, I completely understand. Simply send me a PM and I'll remove your reservation.

Here are the mugs!

View attachment 171542 View attachment 171543

Came out Great! How do I pay?
Thanks for everything you have done to accomplish this!
Luis

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Hey Jeff still don't see my name. I did see where someone else asked for 38.please put me in the next available slot. Many thanks,

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the reservation list as of 1/18/2017 11:40pm

If you don't see your name on the list, it's probably because you asked for a number that was already taken. If you are still interested, please post your choice. Reservations close TOMORROW 1/19/2017

attachment.php

Attachments

• reservations.jpg
    reservations.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 290
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom