Votes: 70 32.3%
  • Entry C

Votes: 61 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go with the FINAL vote for the 14th Anniversary Logo!

These three logos were selected in the semi-final round of voting. THANKS AGAIN to all who entered.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

A.) OUR WINNER! A.jpg B.) B.jpg C.) C.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I found myself going back and forth and my decision kept changing. Finally I opened my cupboard and looked at the mugs/logos from previous years and my choice was a "no brainer". All 3 designs are great.

edicehouse

This may not be a popular opinion, but I think I would like the choices more if the 14 anniversary was not on them. For me that should be saved for a "big" anniversary, for example 15.

Great work to all that submitted.

MRDucks2

When did we start voting in the thread? I picked A myself but used the voting buttons.

If you cannot see the voting buttons (I cannot from my phone) touch on your screen in the thread and a menu should pop-up. Select "more" the web-view and you should be able to vote using the radio buttons like you would from the computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

MDWine

IS IT SUNDAY YET?
The suspense is killin' me..
I haven't slept in days, I sit and stare at my past IAP mugs wondering which will be the next installment.

Seriously... Looking forward to the winner, there were so many great entries too!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
If 'C' wins, will the image be 'tweeked' for the text to better fit the scroll / banner / ribbon?
( I used to know what the proper name was for those......:frown:)

Hubert H

We have a lot of talent in the IPA community other than turning pens. Interesting to see how we have different taste even with the logo. GREAT job to all who entered. My choice ?!?

zaqdesigns

Wow, thanks! There were so many AMAZING designs this year, I honestly didn't expect to come this far this year. Thank you all who voted. Thanks to [profile]Jeff[/profile] and IAP staff.

The IAP electorate has made its decision!
The winner of the logo contest, for the second year in a row, is [profile]zaqdesigns[/profile]

Here is the IAP 14th Anniversary Logo

attachment.php

ghansen4

Mine was entry C, thanks to everyone that voted for it. Congratulations to zaqdesigns, very well done.

All logo contest entrants are welcome to identify themselves and post their entries in this thread.

THANK YOU ALL for some great candidates this year.

Top Bottom